OmniTIK5 PoE ac
We are glad to introduce a significant upgrade to our popular OmniTIK 5GHz access points!
OmniTIK 5 PoE ac features five Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for 802.11ac. It’s equipped with a powerful 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, high power 802.11a/n/ac Dual Chain wireless (support for AC as well as backwards compatible with regular 802.11a/n CPE) and comes with a new design weatherproof outdoor enclosure, two integrated 7.5dBi 5GHz omni antennas, a power supply, a PoE injector and a mounting kit.
It also supports passive or standard 802.3at/af PoE input/output. Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! It can power af/at mode B (4,5+)(7,8-) compatible devices, if 48-57 input voltage is used.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RBOmniTikPG-5HacD
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU QCA9557
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
• Dimensions 416 x 129 x 58 mm
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 128 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $129.00