The NetBox is a dual chain outdoor client device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11a/n/ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
New products are backwards compatible- for example, you can replace your 5GHz 802.11an legacy Access Point with new 802.11ac product and your existing customers will still be able to connect to it.
- RB911G-5HPacD-NB-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed. - RB911G-5HPacD-NB (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RB911G-5HPacD-NB
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU QCA9557
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 128 MB
• Storage size 128 MB
• Storage type NAND
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $109.00