LDF 5 AC
The LHG 5 ac is a compact and light 5GHz 802.11ac wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The device includes one 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet port to fully utilize speeds that 802.11ac protocol provides.
- LHG 5 ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- LHG 5 ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
•Product code RBLHGG-5acD
• Architecture ARM 32bit
• CPU IPQ-4018
• CPU core count 4
• CPU nominal frequency 716 MHz
• Dimensions Ø 391 x 222 mm
• License level 3
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 256 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $89.00