This small home access point is the perfect device for homes or small offices where all you need is a wireless AP and a few wired devices connected. Based on our popular RB951-2n, the new hAP is an improvement in many areas.
The device can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included. hAP provides PoE output function for port #5 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
The hAP is preconfigured, so all you need to do, is plug in the internet cable, the power, and start using the internet by connecting to the MikroTik network.
• Product code RB951Ui-2nD
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU QCA9531
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
• Dimensions 113 x 89 x 28mm
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -30°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $45.00
• Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
• Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
• Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
• Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 1.5
• Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model QCA9531
• Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
• 10/100 Ethernet ports 5