Our smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has one 10/100 Ethernet port with PoE support and a built in wireless radio. It has software selectable 2 or 5GHz wireless mode, and high output power!
With the Nv2 TDMA technology, up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput is possible! It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
Box contains: Groove unit, mounting loops, PoE injector and power adapter We have two versions available.
-Groove 52-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- Groove 52 (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations)
• Product code RBGroove52HPn
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU AR9342
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
• Dimensions 177x44x44mm, 193g
• License level 3
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $59.00
• PoE in Passive PoE
• PoE in input Voltage 9-30 V
• Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
• Max power consumption 6 W
• FAN count Passive
• Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Max data rate 150 Mbit/s
• Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz number of chains 1
• Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz standards 802.11a/b/g/n
• Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz chip model AR9342
• Wireless 2.4 GHz/5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
• 10/100 Ethernet ports 1