The DynaDish 5 is a new 802.11ac outdoor device with an integrated 25dBi antenna. Compact in it’s design, it is a simple and completely integrated product with everything you need to quickly install a reliable point to point link.
The DynaDish 5 is powered by a new 720MHz CPU from Qualcomm.
- RBDynaDishG-5HacD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBDynaDishG-5HacD (International) supports 5150-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RBDynaDishG-5HacDr3
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU QCA9557
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
• Dimensions Ø 404mm, height 175mm (without mount)
• License level 3
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 128 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $179.00