The RB912 in an outdoor enclosure, fit with two RPSMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. Also available are three additional places for antenna connectors, in case you wish to use the RB912 miniPCIe slot for one more wireless interface to make a dual band device.
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
Box contains: RB912 outdoor unit, PSU, PoE injector, mounting loop, DIN rail mount
- RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU AR9342
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
• Dimensions 246x135x50mm
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 128 MB
• Storage type NAND
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $89.00